Starring in Personal Shopping, Stewart debuted the new horror-fashion film at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival. Unfortunately, it was met with boos at the end—not because of the movie itself or the acting, but rather for its unclear ending. Personal Shopper stars Stewart as an American fashion assistant in Paris who half-believes she’s in contact with her dead twin brother. But for as many boos as there were, the ending also received cheers.
“It happens to me once in a while where people just don’t get the ending,” said Assayas at Tuesday’s press conference for the film. “For me, it’s the closest I can get to a happy ending. I’m sorry I can t get much further.”
“Everybody did not boo,” Stewart interjected. “Let’s be clear.”
check out at twitter for Kristen Stewart’s Personal Shopper Booed at Cannes Film Festival updates
Kristen Stewart's Personal Shopper Booed at Cannes Film Festival
No comments:
Post a Comment