“If you want to grow your business, you need to adopt the strategies Bill outlines in this book.”
David Meerman Scott,
bestselling author of The New Rules of Marketing and PR,
now in over 25 languages from Bulgarian to Vietnamese.
“It was written in the stars that a man named Bill Blaney would write the best B2B marketing book ever!”
advertising legend and author
of eight books, including What’s The Big Idea?
Finally, a B2B marketing handbook for the digital age!
Having trouble gaining traction with your business-to-business marketing strategy? Fret no more. From a B2B marketing expert with over 20 years experience consulting Fortune 500 companies and aggressive startups, learn what’s necessary to catapult your company into the spotlight through both digital and traditional means. B2B A To Z will explain:
• How to create advertising that brands your product or service smartly and breaks through the clutter.
• How the new tools of the trade, from social marketing to video, web to mobile, have changed the way marketers need to plan.
• How LinkedIn, Slideshare, Twitter, Flickr, Facebook, PRWeb, and Blogging can expand your reach to your target audience.
• How Fedex and UPS bridged the gap with creative B2B campaigns and what can be learned from them.
• How building a category or market-focused website will give you great flexibility and put you on a page one organic Google search.
• How to stay ahead of the competition with lead-generating campaigns that use every tool (from traditional to digital) — and the logic behind why they work.
From the trenches of the marketing business and for a clientele that’s included Canon, Chase, Capital One and more, B2B A To Z gives away the secrets on how successful B2B marketing can be accomplished for any company, with any product or service, and on any budget.
B2B A To Z: Marketing Tools and Strategies That Generate Leads For Business-To-Business Companies