Saturday, December 24

Beware of eBook Promoters Who Scam People Online

There are both good and bad promoters of eBooks online. As a writer of a couple of eBooks and a few online articles, I get emails from people wishing to promote my eBook on their websites. The online marketers attempt to coax me into allowing them the use of my eBook on their website, including the pages and text, by promising to help me market my company, through links back to my website.


Not be an egomaniac, but my company is very highly ranked under my target market keywords and has been since 1996. We know what we are doing and certainly do not need anyone’s help doing it. It just fries me all these worthless amateurs telling us they are going to promote our business. Not only do we not need anymore business, it is a slap in the face to think they can do it better than us, as we have been doing it and doing better than any of our competitors for a decade online.


The car wash fundraiser book that I wrote was written to help people, not market our company. I think most of the industry of Internet promoting eBook whores are sick, sure some are legitimate, but they are far and few between. Many are simply scum, they promote crap, put up garbage and hype all over the Internet so you cannot find anything when searching.


If eBook marketers put my book on their site, they lessen my number one Google Search Engine ranking “Car Wash Fundraisers” and re-direct traffic to their site. So they can sell junk on their site and re-direct customers who are interested in my “Free Online eBook” for some expensive hype eBook on how to make a million dollars in your underwear stuffing envelopes 2-hours a day; 3-days per week while watching the new and improved “Buns of Steal Video” and you can have all this and more with free Ginzu Knives if you order now; operators are standing by? Yah right!


Additionally many of these websites are very salesy and they sell crap and dupe people. My information is to help people not screw them into buying some inflated worthless trinkets on the Internet. I am fed up with this BS. And anyone who is legitimate on the Internet selling quality and informational eBooks ought to be upset as well.


If you are assisting folks who sell eBooks in anyway you need to be sure that the people you associate with, do not associate with other people who are scam artists. I hate scammers, they piss me off and sell crap on the Internet and trick people making it hard for real decent people on the Internet. You should be as pissed as I am, even though I am not selling anything on the Internet. I am sick and tired of worthless, spineless, weakness, scammers, promoters of trash on the Internet. Everywhere I look, more scam artists, selling crap, worthless junk.


In my case my eBook is free to the World and the information is real and comes from decades of knowledge; I do not want to promote a business, I want to “GIVE” information, “worthy information” to the world for “Free” what is wrong with that? Is it a crime to help people? Unfortunately for every one of the good folks out there with real world and worthy knowledge selling their eBooks or giving them away, there are 10 scammers selling hype and crap to anyone stupid enough to pay them. It seems everyone has some stupid profit motive in everything you do? What is deal here? Is that the way all everyone online thinks?


Why has everyone got me categorized for some worthless promoter of crap like them, simply because I write articles and submit them online? Many eBook promoters have attempted to recruit my writing talents, assuming that I would lower my standards of ethics and join them in some sort of online hype to scam people. I am not like them, how dare they assume that. Scum. I want these people to stay away from me. I do not want them around or associated with my noble efforts to help people, make them think or give them free information.


Recently sent back this email to an online eBook hype type marketer, who was so busy bragging about how he could promote anything, that he did not even hear what I said when I told him that I was not interested in the least. He kept emailing me so I sent him this email back:


“I am sorry I just cannot let this go, I am going to have to sound off; Listen you son of a bitch, I wrote that eBook about Car Wash Fundraisers to help people; youth sports teams and such which need funds desperately to help kids grow up learning values and team work. Not to promote my company.


For you to assume I that I wrote that book or any of my writings to help the world for the purpose of financial gain, really pisses me off. For you to even think for a second I would allow someone to promote my book and then pay me back for its use to help my company is an insult. Not everyone is so dis-genuine and thinks like you. I do not promote trinket shit on the Internet. Some of us want to help people. That’s what I think.”


There is nothing wrong with making a profit, but you have totally insulted me, this is the reason I will not ever do business with you. I wanted to make sure you knew the reason, because you seem to think that I would change my mind if I needed business. Let me tell you, if I was living in a paper box, I would have the same answer. You seem to believe that my motives and all business people have motives of only making money. How dare you categorize my noble intentions. Damn you, you son of a bitch, Thanks for listening.”


Dear World, just because I have written more online articles on the Internet than anyone else, that does not mean that I would lower my ethics to promote crap. If you are a scam artist stay the hell away from me or I will submit a certified and notorized complaint declaration to the FTC. And don’t for one minute think I won’t as I already have the forms ready and I have a notary at my bank, with a MBE next door to that to mail it from.


To all the honest, decent and hardworking writers and promotional article submitters, I salute you in all you do. I believe in you and your efforts to bring information to the human race and propel knowledge to the World. Please everyone keep the Internet clean. Think on this.




Source by Lance Winslow



Beware of eBook Promoters Who Scam People Online

No comments:

Best Sites on the internet

8 Best Mouse For Autocad | Autocad mouse https://mouseankeyboard.com/best-mouse-for-autocad/ autocad,mouse,keyboard Introduction to w...