Monday, January 16

Marketing Controversy - Spark Up a Tweet War

How much fun can you have with Twitter?


Building a Twitter following means sharing content, hashtagging your tweets, and inviting people to follow you. But it isn’t always as easy as it appears.


Many of my tweets go out automatically, because I share anything that goes through my newsletter feed, unless it’s so far out I can’t even remotely support it… I figured, if it’s flowing through my Twitter feed, it’s going to benefit someone. In most cases, this is true. But then I capture audience followers who may not be interested in anything I’m ACTUALLY talking about. They’re interested in my links, my content, and my articles, but not necessarily my ‘tweets’.


Recently, I noticed certain tweets get more attention than others, particularly those with an edge of controversy…


I drive business through controversy, and often my business is connected to controversy. Political clients can appreciate that concept, because they found me through controversial issues I’ve raised over a period of time. Many of them support me because of my controversial positions and view points, so those clients have found a defined niche. But I have clients from the ‘other side’ too.


Why? Because clients who know where I stand trust me to follow through with the essential foundation of 1st Amendment Rights. Not only do I believe in MY rights, but I believe in yours.


Marketing through controversy can be a viable means of getting your message out. You share your real opinions, facts and basis of your opinions, and why you believe them. Your opinions are structured and have a sound basis, plus they’re realistic enough to find connections with others who have similar opinions. You form a foundation with your opinions and that foundation will build key objectives within your marketing niche.


Why should you market through controversy? Because people like tweet wars.


A tweet war over a controversial issue can be educational. Specifically when two people argue different sides. You have to be specific. Wordiness isn’t okay, because you have 140 characters, and many of those must be stabilized with a link, or hashtag to identify the basis. Who has time for a full blown controversial discussion these days? We usually want to have that discussion on point, FAST, and with relevant facts included. Get to the point, it’s important.


Tweeters love the controversial discussions. They allow for fallacy and fiction, but due to the vast number of people who can participate, there are more likely truths scattered in the mix. And nobody gets the table for long. You have to move on to the next guy, and it takes time to type up your response. So, there’s always time for someone to insert their opinion too.


Kick start your marketing controversy with a Tweet war!




Source by Jan Verhoeff



Marketing Controversy - Spark Up a Tweet War

No comments:

Best Sites on the internet

8 Best Mouse For Autocad | Autocad mouse https://mouseankeyboard.com/best-mouse-for-autocad/ autocad,mouse,keyboard Introduction to w...